What does it mean to be a Manarin Client?
- be friendly.
- be professional.
- be knowledgeable.
- greet you with a live person when you call our office.
- work to serve your needs memorably.
- always think long term.
- earn your loyalty with trust and value.
- take as much pride in your personal and professional success as you do.
- be proactive.
- maintain a culture of lifelong learning.
- work hard to become your trusted advisor.
- put our money where our mouth is.
- honor the fact that our client base is our ultimate boss.
- be an expert resource for you.
- build relationships by listening to each client’s individual needs.
- communicate with our clients regularly.
- be on the leading edge of business trends and technology.
- view service to our clients as a privilege and an opportunity.
"Putting the bulk of your long term money into bonds, bank CDs, and other 'safe' fixed income investments is like buying a stock guaranteed to lose you value." - Roland R. Manarin